Unfortunately we are now closed until further noticeFind out more
Why Our Pub is Great
The Brown Hare is a smart family pub with stylish vintage-inspired décor. We do delicious restaurant-style food in the kind of relaxed and friendly atmosphere you want to find when you walk into a really nice British pub. Pop in for a quiet pint and a sandwich. Come as a couple and enjoy a fine meal with a good bottle of wine. Make it a family affair, we have an excellent outdoor play area. Our stylish patio and beer garden were made for alfresco dining. When there’s a chill in the air, come inside and get cosy by our log fire.
Every single chicken dish we serve is made from Red Tractor farm-assured chicken. That means each chicken meets production, hygiene, animal welfare, and safety standards across the board, from farm to fork. And we hold a cask marque accreditation for keeping real ales. Welcome to rotisserie heaven! Our main menu includes tempting appetisers, sharers, and pub classics, but succulent rotisserie chicken is most definitely the star of the show. Have yours half or whole, and choose from a whole host of mouth-watering sauces and accompaniments. When you go out to eat it’s nice to try things you don’t get every day, and if you fancy finishing with something sweet, we do delicious desserts!
Our Pub Facilities
Safety is our Priority
Caring for our People Makes Sense
- Looking after our teams means they can look after you.
- This starts with providing our already fantastic teams with additional training to follow safe COVID-19 working procedures and regulations.
- Each day team members will complete a health screening questionnaire to confirm they are in good health prior to beginning work.
- We ask that you do your bit and respect our teams and any requests they have. It’s all with your safety in mind.
Keeping Social, whilst Social Distancing Makes Sense
Look out for additional signage in pub to establish safe, social distancing
This might include:
- Highlighting where and how you order at the bar
- Removing some tables to ensure comfortable social distancing can be maintained
- Managing capacity, meaning you may be asked to queue outside
Caring for you, your friends and family Makes Sense
- Hand sanitiser is available to use at every entrance for your peace of mind.
- Once inside we’re taking as many steps as possible to reduce contact
- Our menus will be used only once and are fully recyclable once you’ve finished with it
About our food
Proper, authentic pub food is what we do. Think delicious plates of comforting, traditional favourites, with delightfully modern twists. Steaks and grills are the stars of our menu. Moreish sharers, nibbles and salads are ideal if you want a quick bite, or if you want something a little different try one of our daily specials. We promise to always make you feel welcome, whether you're having a beer and nibbles in the bar, or enjoying a more leisurely meal in the dining area.View our Menus
We Would Love To Get Your Feedback.
We welcome all of our customers to share their feedback. Why not click on the button below to share a review on Trip Advisor.
We would love to hear your feedback. Please click on the button below if you would like to get in touch with our team here at Marston's.